Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy 8 years, emc!!

Today, July 10, 2012, Eric and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! 
Eric woke me up with a kiss and told me "Happy Anniversary," with his coffee in his hand and ready to leave for work, while I, still half asleep with a swaddled baby snuggled up in my left arm, gave him a kiss back and responded with "Happy Anniversary, babe!" So romantic. . . aren't we! :)
We were able to go to a nice dinner, at one of my favorite places, Casa Rustica, while my mom kept the 3 oldest kids.
 I still thank God every day for creating the perfect man for me, and for giving us our 4 amazing blessings. I was looking through some pics of us on our past anniversaries, and thought I would post them here as well!

First Anniversary- we went to Williamsburg, Va to Bush Gardens & Water Country, USA



2nd Anniversary- we rented a cabin in Gatlinburg and spent our time away by hiking (where we walked right up on some bears on a trail in Cades Cove), went to Dixie Stampede, to Dollywood & Splash Country.
3rd Anniversary- We had a new baby (Jackson was 1 1/2 months old) so we just went out to eat with baby in tow! :)
4th Anniversary- With a 13 1/5 month old and being 8 months pregnant with Ansley, we just went out to eat for dinner.

The night before our 5th anniversary, Eric and I ran The Bear up Grandfather Mountain. I tried (and part of the time really wanted him to! ha) to get him to go ahead and run at his pace and not hold back staying with me. It was a fun, (and tough!) race.
5th Anniversary- We went to Suba's for dinner, and then to Barter Theatre to watch The Wizard of Oz
6th Anniversary- I had delivered Elsie at 9:05pm the night before, so we were still in the hospital for this anniversary!

7th Anniversary- We spent the day tubing down the New River with our family, and went out to dinner that night, just the two of us.
8th Anniversary- We went out to dinner, with our baby Vada who turned 3 weeks old today!
 Happy 8th Anniversary babe... I love you!
2004
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment