Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall in the Mountains

I love where we live because of the significant changes that comes with each season. There is something about each season that I love, and a few of the things that I love about fall are camping trips, hooded sweatshirts, pumpkin flavored treats, hikes, and the beautiful scenery that God has painted all around us. If you haven't been able to come to the mountains this fall, it has been beyond beautiful, and these pictures (taken just a couple miles from our house) still don't show the amazing colors in these mountains. How blessed we are to live in such a beautiful place!



Before I had Jackson and use to teach, this is the road I traveled every day- gorgeous, huh??

Look near the bottom right of this next picture- notice that little white church? That is our church nestled in all that beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment