Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

The week of Mother's Day wasn't such a pleasant week at our house. All four of our babies were sick with either strep throat or a horrible stomach virus. There were several days that this is what our house looked like:

So, on Thursday before Mother's Day, I ended up not being as lucky as I thought I was going to be, and ended up with that dreadful virus. I was sick, for days (5 to be exact), so on Mother's Day I felt like doing absolutely nothing (and couldn't even if I wanted to!). I did get to go to my mom's where she had a delicious lunch for my family, my sister, and all of my grandparents. So, even if we didn't do anything too exciting, I got to be with the three most influential mothers in my life:

and I get to spend every single day being the mother of these 4 precious kids. Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment