Sunday, February 12, 2012

Papaw Hoover













                                








September 12, 1929- February 7, 2012


This week we had to say our good-byes to our sweet Papaw Hoover. I am so blessed that I have been able to be around my grandparents so much, all 4 of them, and that my children have been able to spend so much time with not only their grandparents, but also their great grandparents. My grandpa has been sick for a little while now, but it wasn't until just a few days before he passed away that he became very ill. So, even though it is so hard to let him go, we are all glad that he didn't have to suffer long. Our Mamaw Ollie, his wife of 56 years, has had so much strength through all of this, and to watch how she cared and loved him for his last few days and hours on earth was so special. She has always been a loving and dedicated wife, and it was very obvious that they truly loved each other. I am so glad we have the promise to meet him again one day in Heaven, and I am thankful that he is no longer in any pain. Until we meet again.... we love and miss you, Papaw!

http://www2.wataugademocrat.com/Obituaries/story/Howard-Hoover-Phipps-id-006928

No comments:

Post a Comment