Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Jessica and Craig's Wedding

On December 19, 2015, my beautiful sister Jessica got married! She and Craig had a beautiful wedding ceremony at our church, and then had a fun reception at Trade Mill. It ended up being a beautiful day, especially for it to be December in the mountains! 
Getting ready for the big day:
I wasn't able to get many pictures because it was kind of crazy, (but fun!), being a bridesmaid and having 3 flower girls, 1 ring bearer and then still worrying about when I would need to nurse Felix again, but my great friend April was her photographer so I know there will be so many amazing shots of her perfect day. I can't wait to see all of those pictures! Here are a few more I took throughout the day.

First dance as husband and wife; with some of her school co-workers; Jessica's ring bearer and flower girls:
Father/daughter dance; The wedding cake made by our Aunt Pam; having fun at the reception:
More reception fun:
Roasting marshmallows and Felix taking a nursing break:
Our Family:
Getting ready to leave the reception:
Congratulations, Jessica and Craig! We are so happy for you guys. Thank you for letting us all be a part of your big day. We love you and wish you many years of happiness together!
Sisters- I'm so lucky to have such wonderful best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment